Di aipot


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
February 21st 2006
Published: February 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We have arrived at Singapore Airport after a tough, long flight (the plane was virtually empty, though Leens managed to get a kinked neck - Eva's comment to that: Next time we will get you five seats not three. : ) ). Will (Leena's dad) kindly drove us to the aeroporto, though we had to detour via rural Melbourne, then Brunswick, so the trip to the airport ended up being longer than the flight! Ha ha, I am so funny.

After sleeping for most of the flight, e had breakfast together in our designated seats. I had the Western breakfast (eggs benedict), Eva toughed the Eastern brekkie (shredded pork with lottsa chilli) and Leens asked for fruit, then opted for nothing after some confusion with the hostess, and ended up with a Continental Breakfast. We were all about to savour the first mouthful of our delicious plane food when the 6yo in the seat next to us vomitted all over the cabin floor. The Hollandaise sauce turned out to be the best choice. Yum!

So, we now have three long hours to kill at SIngapore International Airport, and are making the most of the free internet access, though it cuts out automatically after 10mins. Leens is busy messaging her extended family, informing them that we did not get raped, roped, prosecuted or kidnapped on our way to Singapore. Eva is milking the poor (he literally will be when she has finished with him) eBay guy who sold us dodgy backpacks. She has now got our money back in her account and we don't have to send the backpacks back. I think she is busy devising a story for eBay feedback (something like 'He's a fake and a fonny and I wish I never laid eyes on him!). I amuse myself...

Anyway, kids, better run, as we have only 2.5 hours to go, and there is so much to do at Singapore Airport at 5am - not. Nothing is open, as always seems to be the case when coming from Australia, and the only thing up and running in full swing is the air con - you could be forgiven for mistaking that you were in northern Russia.

I will finish for now, though sit tight, there may be another Singapore Airport entry to come. Hehehe.

x Maz

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb