Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
February 27th 2009
Published: February 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Singapore is the smallest country in Southeast Asia with population about 4.8 million. Majority are Chinese, which already took up about 75% of the residents, followed by Malay ethnic, Indian, Eurasians, Arabians and other small group of ethnics. It is one of the busiest countries in Asia with the ideal economy growth, good transportation system, clean and well managed by Singapore government.

By looking at the geographical location, it is sited at North of Riau Island (Indonesia) and South of Johor (Malaysia), with land area 707.1 km2. Since it is so well located in between South China Sea and Indian Ocean, the economic growth in Singapore where mostly depends on export and imports the goods for manufacturing.

There are 63 islands in Singapore, which are including the mainland itself and only have four largest islands. The islands are Jurong Island, Pulau Tekong, Pulau Ubin and Sentosa Island.

Why Singapore is the attractive countries for tourism. Tourism is one of the biggest industries in Singapore that affects their economy. Beside foreigner come for setting up their business, some of them are also come for sightseeing. Every year there are million of tourists from some other country come to visit Singapore. Obviously when visiting Singapore, you have to ask yourself where to stay, where to visit, how to go, what to eat, what to buy, and so on. The places like Orchard Road, Sentosa Island, Singapore River, China Town, Suntec City, and a lot more nice-looking location can be found in Singapore.

Please welcome to visit my personal blog at http://www.hendriwijaya.com to know more about Singapore

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb