Doctor Fish and Creatures of the Night


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
November 21st 2008
Published: January 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Singapore
I was very excited about Singapore, the last time I had been was 9 years earlier. We were staying at the Pan Pacific which was really great. With only 24 hours we had a hit list of things to do: shop, night safari and eat chilli crab. We weren’t disappointed on any of these... Starting with the shopping, the malls from our hotel all the way to Orchard St were incredible. We also paid a visit to the Moustafa centre in little India where you can truly by anything you want under one roof!
Dinner was at Sinma’s Live Seafood restaurant in the red light district where we ate delicious chilli crab. This place was recommended to us by a Singaporean couple that we met in Bali. Walking through the red light district was definitely worth it! It was tasty!
That night we went to the night safari where I got my feet cleaned by tiny fish, it tickled at first and then felt quite nice! The creatures of the night show was fantastic, really great fun. We ended the night on the tram going through the zoo looking at the different animals, I was so relaxed and tired from all the shopping and chilli crab that I fell asleep on the tram whilst in the elephant area.
I slept all the way back to the city in the back of a cab.
The next day we shopped, ate and shopped. We took a night flight that evening back to London Heathrow. That night/morning we went from 36 degree heat to landing in freezing cold temperatures and snow.
I’m already looking forward to my next adventure.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.368s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb