Kidzania Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
July 5th 2018
Published: July 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Today was a long day filled with one event. Let me tell you about it. We woke up, ate a good breakfast of kaya and peanut butter bread, and rode the MRT ( The Singapore subway system ) to VivoCity. From there we we took the Sentosa tram to the beach and walked from there to KidZania. Kid Zania is a mini city designed for kids. When we went to Kid Zania, We saw the front of an airplane sticking out from the building. The place we checked in at was very similar to that of an airport. After we did all the check in stuff, We went inside the city.

Inside the city were a bunch of activities to do where you could earn the city’s currency. There were a lot of activities to do, Including a chiropractic, A pilot training area (Of course for little kids, where I Watched my brother tried to Pilot an airplane Simulation), a university, and some other services.. I had some fun there too, because they were activities that included making pizza, soup, and KFC. I also graduated from their mini university with three easy to earn degrees. Just like in real life, my degrees help me earn more money than other people. It was quite realistic and almost equal to the real life version because they were even insurances and a soccer stadium. Finally, at the end of the day, we turned in our currency and bought some stuff at a department store. We got scammed. $120 of their currency was $1.20 in real life. Finally we went home, after eating some nice sushi and my favorite unagi ( Japanese eel). A delicious and packed day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb