Singapore Airport


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
July 11th 2008
Published: July 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Greetings from the Singapore airport. Wow, what at long trip its been and we aren't even at our destination yet!!!! I think it's almost noon at home and 3am here. Our final flight of this leg leaves at 7am to kuala lumpur. I'mmmm tired. Got some sleep on the flight from Toyko to SIN. And a quick nap here. But beginning to feel the jet lag.

The Toyko airport was sureal. So quite and comfortable. The noise level was meditative. Here at the SIN....oh my 7 soldiers just came walking by with machine guns, large knives and other war like paraphilalia... now they just came by and asked me for my boarding pass and passport. Just routine they say. Just as I was going to say how peaceful this airport is. That may be why............. I think they may check each night to make sure there are no homeless here. This airport is definately a home away from home. There are gardens, orchids galore and koi ponds and just about every store you can think of. Even showers, pools, free movies, etc. Not all open at this early hour however so we are patiently waiting for the hours to tick by. We'll be back to this airport several times duiring our travels.

I'll write again from Kuala Lumpur. Was hoping to get a full day of play in that City but it looks like sleep if in order shortly after a massage. Later.................

Mind your Gap!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb