another solo travel and some vanity stuff


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines
November 4th 2004
Published: June 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

was in tagaytay last weekend for an appointment with nurture spa (finally!)............................. i tried their heavenly flower soak spa .................................... the experience was ok.................................... it's like having The Spa's javanese royal bath's pricey version, i still prefer The Spa's javanese royal bath though......................................... it also includes a massage, a body scrub, a body wrap (theirs is yoghurt) and ofcourse the flower soak ...................

since my appointment was not until 2pm, i decided to leave for tagaytay very early in the morning to maximize the travel time i'll spend............... and because i was there early (9am) i decided to visit the famous church in nasugbu, batangas (a 3-min drive from the "welcome to nasugbu" arch and 10-min drive from tagaytay's boundary) called calaruega..........

after which i went back to tagaytay to have my lunch at sonya's garden............ they serve a set meal..... first the veggies (i love their dressings! and their veggies are all so crunchy!).................. then the bread with 5 spreads to choose from............... then the pasta (i like their pasta! too bad i had too many leaves that i was already too full when the pasta was served )............. then they serve this taragorn tea.........and a dessert consisting of camote que and turon ............

touring around sonya's garden was an experience too ........... i would definitely go back to this place ( i miss their salad and pasta already )



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb