BORACAY FUN FOR LESS


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Visayas
January 15th 2011
Published: January 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Travelling with family is so much fun.. enjoying the sand and the sea life with your love ones can be all worth it.. spending time in boracay is so much fun for me but then the worst is that the time when we went there i was sick but still i'm on the go for the beach fun.... you can do a lot a of things in boracay but expect that this is not an ordinary beach . For me everything seems to be so expensive , but u cna still find some cheaper ones if you have the patience to walk around just like me.... we spent at sunshine's place, which i don't recommend this to you who wanted to travel and stay in boracay... the owner of the pension house is a monster cos the old woman, i mean the owner doesn't know how to handle her customers.. she is always mad at all times and u can truly see that she is only after her income... anyway, im just warning you about this pension house.. well, going back to boracay, foods are great and everything seems to be worthwhile there... i was able to wear a swim suit which is all out ( where i cant do this in my hometown) hehehehe...
i also recommend for those who want to travel there to eat and drink at big mama's ,food is great and service is 100% satisfactory for me.. well i haven't gone on para sailing or kite boarding or banana boating there cos my budget aint enough. i went there and just had fun at the beach, collected sea shells for my souvenir and most of all tasted the foods that are mouthwatering and cheap..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb