Published: August 8th 2007May 28th 2007
We stayed at the Boutique Bed & Breakfast on May 30 and left on June 1, 2007. It seemed like we stayed for a month. It felt timeless. Just the right vacation we needed on a rainy end of May. I just took my paternity leave from The Ascott Hotel (formerly Oakwood Makati). It was unfortunate that last month, Val & I lost our 3 month old baby. Val & I are still finding ourselves back to this beautiful world we have. Accept things we cannot change and I guess try again as most of our friends would say. Inspired with this, we had to add flavor to our relationship, remove the pressure of fatherhood, let's think of Blessed Sex! Baby, I lust for you!!!
The Boutique has just provided us the right atmosphere. This place got all the Best B’s. Best Bed & Breakfast! Bathtub View & Baby Back Ribs!
Enjoy the pics!
How to get there:
45 Aguinaldo hi-way., Silang Crossing East
Tagaytay City Philippines
From the South Luzon Expressway go to Sta Rosa Exit, turn right from the public market passing through Iglesia ni Christo, until you reach the Tagaytay rotonda then go
straight to where Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) & 7-eleven is. It’s on the left side of the road after Days Hotel but not farther than Lapid’s Chicharon or Josephines.
How to Conctact :
046 413 1885
046 413 1798
046 860 2716
We talked to Anna
Room varies from lowest “I escape” room Php 4500++ (10% S.C & 12 % VAT) weekdays
& most expensive is “I lust” room Php 8950+++ weekends so like P10,919 nett.
1) Bfast for (2) pax, served in bed!!
2) Choose your own body essentials - we chose Apple shampoo, Honeydew conditioner, Aloe vera lotion, Strawberry incense, Peppermint and Lemongrass soap
3) Hot Chocolate w/ Marshmallows at bedtime
4) Pillow Selectioon (goose down, microfiber etc.)
5) King Size bed w/ feather cover
6) Free Wifi & Internet
7) Wall mounted LCD TV with cable
8) Ipod ready speaker & docks
9) Free use of DVD player & DVD libray ( Though I find the selection limited, bring your own!)
Check-in 2PM & Check-out 12:00 noon
Their actual boutique has more selections of body products and other items for sale. My wife bought their "I Dream"
body spray for P300.
There are more photos below