siquijor


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Siquijor
November 30th 2016
Published: November 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

siquijor is consider to be one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines. i have first hand experience in this island since i took my college here. it is also one of the lowest criminal rate country since the local governement provide safety throughout the entire province.

the island provide wide range of choices for travellers. one the most effective way to enjoy the island is through bikes! yes, if you love riding a bicycle then this island is best for you. you can rent a bike and use it as you want in a reasonable amount. you dont need to plan about your itinerary in the island since you have your own time wandering and experincing the beauty spot in the island using bike. you can stop any where, any time. if you have longer days staying in the island then best way to make out of your vacation is to visit some destination which are in the middle of the island, aside from the coastal round using bikes. you can do mountain climbing at Mt. Badilaan, the highest point of the the island or you can also do caving at Cantabun Cave, one of accessible caves for tourists.

mostly, motorcylce rentals are at the municipality of Siquijor, and you will start your journey going to the next Municipality San Juan. there you can find the natural spring developed by the local government for public. the water is so clear and clean. you can even swim there since pool was made for people to swim. next municipality is Lazi. in Lazi you can find the fish spa. you only have to pay 5 pesos for it. going through is the cambugahay falls. this place is so beautifull that you cant resist your self but to swim through its clear water. you can do the tarzan jump, where you have to swing using a rope and plunge into the cold and clean water. continue to the next municipality Maria, where you can find the very famous Salagdoong Beach and do the exciting cliff diving and enjoy the beach as you want. next to maria is Enrique Villanueva or popularly known in the island as Talingting. this is the most peacefull and quite municipality in the island. next is the municipality of Larena the commercial center of the island. you can buy your stuff here and have your meal at some restuarant here before going back to Municipality of Siquijor. for the hotels, you can find a lot of it in the Municipality of San Juan.

siquijor only consist of 6 municipalities. what i have just mention here are not yet the entire list of the island provide for its tourist. this are just among of those places that make the island famous.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb