Bobon Beach Resort for sale


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Samar
September 30th 2008
Published: September 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bobon Beach Resort for Sale, Northern Samar, Paradise Within Paradise, WOW Philippines

Bobon Beach Resort is for sale due to the owners early, sickness related retirement. Situated in Northern Samar, Philippines. Only 10 min from Catarman airport and 55 minutes flight from Manila, serviced by Asian Spirit and PAL Express with six weekly flights. With additional 6 flights to nearby Calbayog. This area is a new upcoming tourist attraction in The Philippines.
Bobon Beach Resort On Offer For only $800,000

Bobon Beach Resort is a personal, family owned resort, Located in Dancalan, Bobon, Northern Samar, Philippines. Only 10 minutes from Catarman Airport where the flights from Manila are about 55 minuets in duration, there are six flights per week from Manila, Via PAL Express and Asian Spirit Airlines.
There are also six additional lights via nearby Calbayog Airport, which is an hours drive from here, giving us easy access to and from Manila.

There is a Ferry boat from Calbayog that has 3 trips per week to Cebu, giving us easy access to two of the major city's in the Philippines, Cebu also has a large International Airport, with many foreigners traveling here to Northern Samar. And min 10 ferry boats arrives daily from Luzon mainland too.
Bobon is also building its own Airport of international standard to accommodate for the rising tourism influx, and to assist the growing number of investors and tourists traveling here.
There will soon be an International Academy College being built in Bobon, which will accommodate for 1,200 International students and employees. This will bring need for many new businesses to open to accommodate for their needs with regards to amenities.


Bobon Beach Resort is a fully operational resort, constructed in 2002 - 2003 situated on a land area of 4,500 sqm. It has an elegant entrance gate, with a well maintained driveway from the highway to the resort, the access road is elevated so does not get affected by rains, with coconut trees all along the area, plants, shrubbery, lighting, and short roadway.

It has a functional Guard house for visitors entry and departure, with own living area for staff.
The resort has six large main buildings, which consist of three buildings with guest rooms, a good size staff house and quarters, reception and office with Internet connection, computer, printer and general business software's for visitors to use.
There is a fully equipped Restaurant, Kitchen and Beach Bar, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, including light snacks, with an assortment of wines, spirits, beer’s.

The accommodation areas include 14 guest rooms, complete with bathrooms, water heaters, fan's, new split type air conditioners, TV with satellite cable channels, refrigerator, bed's, bedding, furniture and fixtures. The rooms have outside balcony with beautiful views, cool breezes, and hand made rattan and bamboo style furniture. Great for relaxing after a long hot day, or an exploration trip to the Islands. We do also have a nice room with large deck right on the beach, with perfect sun set views. Ideal for honeymoon suite or relaxing listening to the ocean waves while drinking a nice cocktail.
There are 10 sets of new tables and chairs for the restaurant and bar area, hand-made rattan, solid constructed by Filipinos. The area of the restaurant has ambient lighting and reflects a warm and welcoming light at night time.
The swimming pool has water pumps and cleaning equipment, with rest room and shower facilities close by, there is a full cover for the pool also.

There is a deep sea wall, which will protect the property if there is ever a higher than normal tide, or in bad weather, there are also gates on the entrance and exit to the beach; we have many water sport toys on hand.
Just outside the office, there are beautiful garden areas, with plants, trees, and a magnificent fish pond, with fully operational waterfall, with night time lighting to add ambiance and warmth.

Also Included are:
New electrical lines and new galvanized steel poles.
New 50 kwa Transformer.
New Denyo 65 KWA back up generator.
2 pump houses with pumps, plus generator house.
New concrete terraces on the rooms.
New Suzuki Multi Cab Passenger Van.
Newly renovated Toyota land cruiser, pick-up with 4x4
54 Feet Motor Boat for Island Hopping, fishing, scuba diving.
19 feet Sea Doo Jet Boat with trailer and covers
Yamaha Jet Ski
Motor Cycles for rental
More included, for full listing please Email chris@samarislands.com


Some Sales Figures:
According to Dept. of Tourism (DOT) statistics show that the average tourist spends on average of $100 per day, besides the accommodation costs, the goal is therefore to help them spend as much of the time within the resorts facility or services offered to gain more capitol, and with what we offer, this is a pretty sure plan.
These are offered as tour packages, Island Hopping Trips, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling adventures, Whale Shark sight seeing tours, Dolphin watching, Fishing trips, Jet Ski, Boat Rentals, Vehicle rentals, Cave exploration trips, Trekking, Tour and Travel services, Etc....

What the Resort Takes on average:
With an average occupancy rate of 70% (or 10 occupied rooms) will provide 500 US Dollars a day, with breakfast for 2 included within the price.
An additional 2 hot meals per day for 20 people provides an additional 400 US Dollars per day, (a very low estimate, many do order expensive lobster meals and imported steaks from Australia and the USA, which are provided)
We also have and offer a full selection of imported beers and wines, the average guest spends approx 20 US Dollars per 24 hours on drinks, from mini bar in the rooms, the restaurant and beach bar which provides an additional 400 US Dollars in daily income, with many expensive wines and spirits purchased.
There is also an additional average of 10 US Dollars per day, per guest for different kinds of transportation and miscellaneous services. with 200 and 25 as an average rental for Jet Ski, Jet Boat, Island hopping trips, snorkeling, diving and so on.
With a minimum estimated additional US $ 500, a rough estimate provides an income of US $ 2,000 per day or US $ 60,000 per month, with an annual of 720,000 US Dollars.
We also have a good market for Weddings, Business Seminars, Exploration Trips, Family party's, Outside catering services, Business trips, Etc..
We have bookings for future events and arrangements already, it takes a staff of eight people to run the resort, with monthly salary of US $ 250 per month, average US $ 2,000 per month for salary expenses.
Electricity bill and expenses are approx US $ 500 per month with air conditioning running included.
Fuel for back up Generator when we get the occasional power interruption for maintenance of power lines or upgrades, is US $ 500 approx.
Supplies of Food and Beverages approx monthly US $ 6,000 per month.
Other costs, gas, Ice, ordinary maintenance and miscellaneous US $ 1,000 per month.
Approx $2,000 per month for Fuel and services for Cars, Boats Etc.
This works out to approximately $12,000 US Dollars per month, or 20% of the monthly income.
Therefore from our experience so far, conclude that this is a very lucrative and profitable money making investment opportunity on offer. With all that is on offer we are sure you will do the calculations and see that this is a great opportunity for the right people to make.
The annual tourism growth is 13% per year, approximately the same for foreign investors and residents alike. We have Euro Designs Inc. who work diligently at advertising and marketing this area, Businesses and tourism and Investment for here and the surrounding Islands.
Steve Rice is a professional Advertising and Marketing professional, he has proven many successes for us, and has many articles, advertisement and many travel company's working together for our areas.

For more information, listings, inventory, please contact Chris@samarislands.com
Or visit us @ www.samarislands.com
Samar Island, which is the third largest in the Philippines, among the 7,107 Islands, is famous for it's untouched nature and pristine beaches, with many things to do on your vacation. Renown for it's water Sports, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Island Hopping Trips, Fishing, Cave exploring, waterfalls, River boat trips, and so much more for the adventurers.
Located just of the coast there are many Islands, with each Island having it's own unique offerings, fresh sea foods, Reefs, clean sandy Beaches, clear blue ocean waters, and native celebration party's, Fiestas, local delicacy food offerings, and Filipino cultures that make this the place we call Paradise Within Paradise, Known world wide for its slogan ( WOW Philippines) there is a reason for that, and until you come and explore it, then you are missing out on our Island Paradise riches........
The Islands are described as Paradise Within Paradise, they are all easy accessible via boats that passengers use, leaving from the port of Allen and Lavezares, and local banker boat owners with island hopping tours and passenger and cargo ferry's.

We are offering the Resort at a very reduced cost. Since the the owner is having health related, early retirement plans, do we offer the resort for a low $800,000 US Dollars. That includes everything as described and more, also including the existing staff, well trained by experts from The Canadian Executive Service Organization CESO .
The appraisal done by official, technical engineers 10 months ago shows US $ 1,200,000 to construct it. After that have cement, steel bars etc increased quite a lot in price.

Contact Chris Bech:
chris@samarislands.com or visit www.samarislands.com For more completed information, or any questions you may have regarding the Resort. We also have beach front property, Beach Lots, Islands, Resorts, Farm Land, Agricultural Land on offer on our web site.
You can count on the expertise we offer, with eight years experience, selling land and property's to foreigners from all over the world. We will not be undersold by other Realtor here in Samar...
To view more pictures of northern Samar and the Islands, please visit www.paradisesamar.com

General Area:
Bobon Beach resort is only 10 minutes from Catarman, where there are many shops, Market, Bank's, Retail Outlets, clothing Boutiques, Restaurants Filipino and Western Foods on Offer, Bars, KTV Bars, Park's, Recreation areas, Churches of all denominations, Local Hospital, Medical Clinic's, Medical Facility's, Doctors, Dentists, The prices here are a lot less than the western world equivalents, giving you a very reduced spending budget, with a lot more for your money.
There are many qualified staff here to cover your needs also, Nurses, Care Assistants, Cooks, House Cleaners, Nanny, Maids, maintenance people, and there salary is very good for there standards of service, salary for these people range from 500 peso to 1,000 peso per week, approximately $25 to $30 US Dollars.
There are a surplus of over 200 + foreign residents living here, some full time some part time, some retired, some with vacation homes and investments, we have foreigner dive instructors, boat owners, resort owners, Time share owners, they all enjoy there lifestyle here, and think our Eco, non polluted Islands are just great. As we say this is Eco Living in the 21st Century, with Paradise Within Paradise on offer.....
Advertising and promotions by Mr FIX IT SAMAR mrfixitsamar@gmail.com



Additional photos below
Photos: 59, Displayed: 29


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb