The morning after + Beach 69


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Palawan » Coron
April 20th 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post


As expected, my companions all woke up a little late.

Everyone was tired from yesterday's activities. Everyone can still feel the pain from climbing the mountain. We all planned to make this day as a relaxing one, not like yesterday where we visited as much as we can. This day, we were to enjoy the view more, stay at the different places longer and just have fun.

i woke early though, just in time for sunrise. Well not really. Our hotel was positioned at the other side, it was a great place to see the sunset, but not the sunrise. However, I saw a great view of the moon. I call it the moonset. It seemed like the sunset because it was full moon.

Everyone woke up just about the time when I and one of my friends came from the dawn mass. We all ate breakfast and took things slowly. We then went to the market to buy food and supplies we were to use for the day. We talked about our plans for the day. We decided that we won't go to Barracuda lake since we were afraid of it. I would have wanted to go, but we wanted this day to just be a relaxing one. We've decided we're going to hang out at beaches and have one last snorkeling at the

We left really late! Had we planned to do the Mountain trek and Hot Spring this time, we surely would not have enough time to visit other places. But it was ok, we planned to just eat at the beach since it was nearly lunch time already.

We arrived at Beach 69 about half an hour before noon. They said it was called as such because it was the Batch 69 of a group of students who named it. The tourist guide set out to prepare our lunch while we enjoyed the place. It was yet another one of those beaches that didn't have people! Just perfect! I'm sure in a few years time, this won't happen as tourists are slowly flocking there already.

We had a grand time at the places. Most took pictures. I experimented with my underwater camera. I also practiced snorkeling with a flipper. I also let them use the camera to go to the deeper areas of the beach since they said the corals were good!

We had lunch when it was ready! As usual, we enjoyed our food. Some took the time after to rest and have a quick nap. I took more and more pictures, but sadly my camera's battery was drained again. We did rest a lot at this place and took more and more fun shots.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0197s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb