Badian Island Resort Vacation - Welcome home Ety Bea!


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Cebu
October 28th 2005
Published: October 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Welcome home Ety!

As a welcome gift to Ety Bea who was coming back from US, we went to Badian island, Cebu. Our first choice was Plantation Bay but it was fully booked and we ended going to Badian Island - we never regretted.

Good thing I was able to accumulate enough PAL miles to bring us to and from Cebu at Mabuhay class. From the airport, we were picked up by a van included in the package we availed from a Travel agency we got via Internet - it was a 3 hours drive down south Mactan, Cebu airport.

Badian Island just opened their doors to locals last year - we were the only Filipino family spending vacation this time.

Badian Island is different. You won't see the crew going around much. It was so quiet and as if you own the island. Our cottage was big with an outdoor bathtub but no TV - good thing I brought my laptop and mobile internet access.

We went to another island for lunch and snorkeling. Our lunch was prepared for us buffet style - it was coooool..we had our own waiters..

I tried the coffee scrub with Papaya wrap and arometherapy massage at their famous spa (becoming my favorite method of relaxation) though it was a bit expensive. I liked the view from at spa area..oooohh..view of the sea and island of Cebu..unforgettable..

Well, I learned from the crew that Kris Aquino went here just to relax..Indeed, you can relax, swim, snorkel, be alone in the island




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0233s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb