A Journey To The Crater Of Taal Volcano


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Batangas » Taal
March 12th 2008
Published: March 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Its was mid-afternoon already when we hiked to the crater of Taal Volcano in Tagaytay yesterday. The sun was up and it was so hot. We took a boat to bring us to the volcano, then hiked for about 4.5 kilometers by riding in a horse because walking is not a good idea, the road is not goor yet. While travelling, you can smell sulfur and can see some part of the mountain with smoke coming out from the ground. When we get to the top and have seen the crater of the volcano, its a very beautiful place, nice view and can really appreciate the beauty of the nature, though the volcano is one of the most active volcano in the Philippines, the beauty that it holds cannot be paid by any amount that anyone would dare to give.I just wished that my husband was here, we did planned to go there before, this was the first time also I ever went there.And though my body is a bit sore because of the journey, still I would come back someday...


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Bob & JadeBob & Jade
Bob & Jade

This was taken in RSM Restaurant in Tagaytay when we visited Taal Volcano. This place offers variety of food and they are very good. They have a band and would sing songs to you and you can actually request a song from them.
A beauty to be rememberedA beauty to be remembered
A beauty to be remembered

This was taken in Tagaytay, it was foggy because of the volcano. This place will always be remembered.
SmileSmile
Smile

A great smile from me to you! I'll be back Taal!


Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb