My retirement home


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Albay » Legazpi City
August 5th 2013
Published: August 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

For so many years now ever since my mom died I promise to myself that there is only one place in the world that I would like to spent half of the year on my retirement years and that place is Legazpi city. For the past to 2 years we were building our retirement home in Legazpi and now it is almost done. This house is a very special house because this used to be our ancestral house and we decided to renovate it when my mom passed away.

Legazpi is a very beautiful place and a rising city in the Philippines. Bicolanos(local people) are very friendly and always happy. You can also find one of the most wonders in the world which is mayon volcano with her perfect cone. Bicolanos love spicy foods cooked in coconut milk. We have beautiful beaches and mild climate. Legazpi city is located in the southern part of Luzon Philippines. You can travel by plane which is only 45minutes to an hour trip from Manila, or take an air conditioned bus for 10 hrs. For us, depending on our travel plans, if we want to go sight seeing and see the beautiful rural areas and scenic locations ride take our own car and leave Manila early in the morning to enjoy the sceneries. We stop by a fruit stands and local delicacies that local vendors sell and enjoy our travel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb