KUALA LUMPER


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
August 29th 2009
Published: September 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

As soon as we arrived in the airport, we ran into the two Australian girls, Megan and Tiffany who we'd been in the Bollywood film with in Mumbai. As far as coincidences go, to be getting the same flight was pretty amazing and we were all really buzzing off it. Megan and Tif were also telling us about there experiences in Sri Lanka, and the stories that they'd heard from people about the aftermath of the Tsunami, and it was really heart wrenching to hear.

Me and Robbie did have the best day ever in Kuala Lumper. The flight was really short, and we headed straight for the Menara Tower, which gave us amazing views over the impressive city. It is supposed to be the forth highest telecommunications tower in the world. We were really impressed with how clean the city was, but slightly surprised by how quiet it seemed. We also visited the “animal world” there and had a go on a zip wire down the building which was pretty cool. When we took a walk to the Petronis Towers we were amazed by how huge and industrial they were. They reminded us of a set from a film set in the future or something!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb