ok first proper....


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 3rd 2007
Published: December 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

bkk to Clark to KL


ok here we go. first proper blog. Apologises for the delay but its been kinda hectic here as you can guess.

So where do we start. Well ,we managed to get a upgrade to world plus on the way out , thanks to some last minute finger typing on Simon's part (so, heres to you, we'll have a drink or two on your behalf). Pity good flight in general. Thanks to all who tried to get use a upgrade (when I all, i mean Collette).

We landed around 4.30pm and its cooking already. The travel as usual was crazy . we didnt managed to get to the hotel till 6.30pm. We choose the Majestic suites in sukhumvit, Bangkok rather than slumming it n Khao san road . Good clean hotel in a really nice location . So a quick shower and we hit the town . Went down to Patpong market (Mike , theres loads of Bretling's here, so you're sorted but we thought it would be a good idea to wait until Cambodia). Said hello to some of the locals we knew and went drinking. I cant load any pictures yet (they locked all the PC's away, so I cant get at the USB slots, but maybe in the next town). we ended up in a bar with a mechanical bull . Scott is RUBBISH at rodeo riding ( i have pictures). I think we went back at about 2.30pm.

We slept in till about 1pm ( i think). After more hot fiery food, we hit again town again. I cant remember all we did, so i guess it means its good. We left on the 3rd evening. Unfortunately there was some massive celebration going on but we had to go. After arriving at the airport in time, only to find that the plane to the Philiipines was delayed and we sat around for 6 hours. Gutted, 6 hours wasted.

Ill type the philiipines tomorrow if I can the time. All you need to know is that it was absolutely amazing!!!
Cant wait to get back there again.

We're in Kuala Lumpur at the moment. Its a bit rubbish. You know it is. It really is. In upper caps.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb