Day 1 - Flying to KL


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
March 9th 2023
Published: March 15th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Day 1 (09/03/2023)

After we fetched A from school around 3pm, we went back home to shower A and do the remaining packing before we set off to the airport.

We had early dinner in the airport.

For this flight, A had his own seat and he did well without the pacifier during taking off and landing. We bought new sticker books and storybook to entertain him for this flight.

After we landed, retrieval of luggage was pretty fast, but we took some time to locate the pick up area for the private transfer that we had booked beforehand. It took 45mins to reach Sunway Lagoon Hotel.

Check in was also quite fast. Room was generally clean but can tell that the room is pretty dated.

After we settled down, we decided to do a quick walk around the mall (Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre) since we were hungry and A was not tired yet. The mall is huge, but as it was near 10pm, there wasn't many food shops that were opened. We eventually bought 2 milli-crepe cakes and 1 croissant, which were both really expensive. A ate the croissant while we walked back to the hotel as he was really hungry.

Back to the hotel, we cleaned up A and prep him for bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb