Long Beach


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Terengganu » Perhentian Besar
September 17th 2007
Published: September 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Had a fantastic night last night, we all stayed in the Panorama chalets, shared a massive room with sarah, Liz, Katie and Gemma. The bathroom was extremely pink and we had seats shaped like hands! We were all very exciteable, it was luxury compared to our huts at Bubbles and we all decided we wanted to stay forever.

We stayed in the room for a while talking, then Sarah, Katie and I decided to go and explore. We bumped in to Kate and Fran then went and looked in shops and walked along the beach. We found Katherine and Julie at a bar drinking cocktails, so obviously I felt obliged to join them, treated myself to a Cosmopolitan.

We all got dressed up for the evening, and just as we were about to leave the room it started pissing down! Luckily we all had our waterproofs.

Merv, Kenneth and Harick joined us for the evening, although the restaurant didn't serve alcohol that they had chosen to eat in, so Katherine and I went on a beer run.

After dinner we went to a bar just down the beach all night, dancing to all the tunes. Harick taught us the dive dance, Liz, Sarah and I were in hysterics, it just involved all the dive hand jestures incorporated in to a song, got lots of funny photos.

Then we saw some of the group in the sea, so Harick, Liz and Sarah went in in their underwear, Merv took his boxers off and swung them round his head (luckily didn't see anything untoward). Then some random called Pete from England decided to join them all but I think he thought they were skinny dipping, so he stripped off and ran in, got a lovely photo of Naked Pete and Merv mooning.

Most people went to bed about 1am, it was just a few of us left but we stayed til the end and went back to the room about half 3. Got up and caught the boat back to Bubbles, none of us wanted to leave.

Kenneth's birthday today so Sarah bought some balloons and candles, and we made a card. We got the kitchen to make him a massive chocolate pancake and put the candles in that, although they started to melt, so the middle of the pancake was covered in wax! Yummy!

Tomorrow we are all diving together, doing an underwater circus, sounds fun, apparently we'll be playing basketball and swimming through hoops.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb