Taman Nagara Rainforest


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Taman Negara National Park
February 17th 2009
Published: February 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi,

we have just come back from the Tamna Nagara rainforest, it was really good, but very hot and sweaty. We did a full board package which included all of our food and activities, although later we realised it would have been cheaper if we had bought everything seperately. The food they gave us was horrible, some white fishy soup, chicken knuckles etc.

We did have a guide called Mike who said "you see it yeah? yeah? yeah?" alot! he was actually very annoying when pointing out the 10th stick insect on our night walk, we have them in England who cares, show us the monkeys! He did point out a elephant trail though, where supposedly an elephant had stepped on the board walk and broken it but on second thoughts we reckoned it was some unfortunate person who had gone straight through the board walk.

we also did some shooting the rapids, which was just in a long tail, but was good and you did get very wet. Then saw an orang asli village, which was a bit like goingto the zoo and not that nice, but we did get to shoot some darts out of a blow pipe.

In K.L we went up the KL tower which had some good views, checked out the people in the posh hotels in the swimming pools through the binococulars. We are now in Singapore, going to sentosa tomorrow where there are a load of man made beaches, but there supposed to be really nice.

oads of love katie, lucy and will xxxxx
p.s hope the vinyl night was good.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Suprisingly enough this wasn't our guideSuprisingly enough this wasn't our guide
Suprisingly enough this wasn't our guide

he did like to carry his GPS with him at all times


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb