Malaysia - Truly Asia


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Cherating
January 19th 2008
Published: February 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

A few days to escape the Shanghai winter...35 degrees in Malaysia :-) loved it! From the streets of Kuala Lumpur to cherating for some sun, sport & beach!

Early morning wake up, short shopping stop over in KL and here we are…welcome to Cherating! Ok...it is nearly midnight but the pool is fantastic and drinks are waiting for us…so, eh you live only once! Quick room check in, change to swim suit and we were already heading to the pool and its bar where the rest of the group had already ordered some drinks for us,
As you can guess, any party that starts by the pool, finish IN the pool and well it did…not that the guard was very happy about it … had a lot of fun and definitely the best way to chill out and start the holidays properly!
The next day started not so early…nearly throw the phone by the window (still wondering who asked for an early wake up call), and wake up just on time to enjoy some real breakfast…yami!

On that day, we spent most of our time by the pool, lots of pina colada (free flow…), lots of sun and lots of fun … talking about fun, we were surrounded by monkeys, actually the place looked more like their home than ours… at the beginning, you take a few pictures and find them really friendly...then, slightly curious when getting closer…until they come and steal your drink!! Still, can’t believe it…but we all had a very good laugh!

Had my first trapeze lesson too! Always wanted to try so here we go… after basic explanation, well…time to try! Ok, got to admit that the first try was not so convincing, but the second was not bad at all (see video…) although I was still not 100% sure I was not gonna crash on the safety net! The next day, was much better…Looking forward to learn more!

The next day, was by the beach… chilling out a bit but mostly spending time in and on the sea… Lots of swimming, followed by some boating (catamaran) and sea kayaking (really fun especially with the waves!).
In between each activity, hanged out with Peter, Steven and Sky on the beach…with a few more refreshing cocktails (thanks for us, really light…)

More partying by and in the pool that night ….third day already…and plane to catch the next morning for KL…sniff…

More to come...next story...a day around KL :-)







Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb