......Continued after an unlikely interruption!..


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Pahang » Cherating
September 30th 2007
Published: September 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

........You may be wondering what happened yesterday or maybe or just thougt I had got bored?!

Well, as i was happily typing away and waiting for the ferry to leave, there was the screech or a motorbike stopping outside and a head popped round the corner to enquire in a hasty voice - "what time is your ferry?!!!"
"12" I replied confidently then looked at the computer clock to read 1203?!!
Thus followed a mad dash to see the ferry about 100m away from the jetty only for them to radio and ask him to turn around which they duly did, allowing us to very sheepishly climb aboard!!

We then arrived at a smaller port to discover that the bus that we had been told existed, didn't really! I decided that hitching would be a good idea as malaysia is safe for this kind of thing and we got a ride with a malay MP for the 169 km to the next town!! Quite an eventful and exciting day!

I have lost my train of thought from yesterday but it was something to do with it raining most days but for short bursts in the evening.

We
Juara Ferry portJuara Ferry portJuara Ferry port

Remember a watch....!
are heading to the Perhentian islands tomorrow which i am looking forward to, more white sands and snorkelling!

Hoping to get some photos sorted soon!

x


Advertisement



30th September 2007

A!
Alright our kid, looks like you're off to a flyer! Nice journal action and cool pics. The fountains, gardens, islands all look awesome - keep enjoying yourself and don't worry about the money, I'll be paying your taxes while you're gone......

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb