Day 16


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Melaka » Melaka City
February 1st 2007
Published: February 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today was another day of travel. We started off by waking up to pitch black in our cabin like room with no window, packed up all our gear which seemed to be scattered every where and hopped on to another bus to head down to Melaka. Unfortunately we were no longer VIP's, well in the bus' eyes so it was back to a normal 4 seat wide bus.

We arrived at melaka's bus station at around midday where we split in to 3s to get taxi's to our 'rustic guest house' where we were spending the night. In KL the previous night we had met a guy who had told us places to go and things to see in the historic town. During the course of the 15minute taxi ride our driver seem to have pointed out the majority of chuches and points of interest so there wasn't much more for us to do there.

After having some lunch, the girls went shopping then we all just chilled using the internet for the afternoon.

In the evening we got some malaysian style take away including sizziling noodles with a plastic bag of sauce along with some more of the awesome apple juice and took it back to the guest house and ate it in the garden whilst having a good old chat. What we didn't realise untill the following day was that we had some more uninvited friends with us that night as we seemed to have been bitten alive and spent the following day feeling very itchy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb