Laos, Tubing!


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
January 16th 2007
Published: March 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Laos! What can i say apart from amazing! If you visit Asia you have to go here. Great time had by all.

After arriving in Vientiane the capital of Laos we made a sharp exit to Vang Vieng. Throughout travelling we had been recommended to go here by the majority of people we met, so obviously we would have been stupid not too.

The sights were amazing and everything was extremely cheap. Making it a good contender for one of my favourite places so far.

Days were spent tubing and chilling out and then more tubing and more chilling out. The pics give a good idea of what tubing is and a few hundred people take to the river each to day to join in!

After meeting an abundance of Kiwi' and Australians we were lined up for a few nights out. Im lacking pics of these nights out put im sure you can imagine the usual antics.

On the fifth day in Laos we left at 12.30 for Phuket on the extremely packed bus.





Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

New roomNew room
New room

Bit of a step up
Tubing! amazingTubing! amazing
Tubing! amazing

Still looking a bit white?!
BarsBars
Bars

Along the river. Couldnt get much easier. They even hook you in and hand beer to you!!
ChrisChris
Chris

Controlling his tube or is it the other way round!
ChrisChris
Chris

After our last crazy night out


Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb