Off Time Fun (Part 4)


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan
June 21st 2007
Published: November 30th -0001
Edit Blog Post

The latest fun thing we've done as a group is pitch in to buy a BBQ grill. It's intestesting...in Japan they use a gel instead of a liquid lighter fluid like we use. We BBQ fish, burgers, steaks and chicken...and if you know me...you know I love to BBQ. Stay blogged in for a future blog on our 4th of July BBQ and fireworks show party...we are planning a fun BBQ on that night. One crazy thing we did that night is after the BBQ was over James bet anyone that would walk on the hot burning coals he would give some yen. It took a lot of convincing but Rob Lok decided to give it a try. The deal was you must walk on the burning hot coals for five steps and James would pay the bet prize. Rob did it and won the cash. After Rob did it...we all concidered trying it. I attempted it...but could only get passed one step. Later James stomped out the coals with his bare feet----OUCH! What ever anyone has told you about walking on hot burning coals...it HURTS!!! Trust me I did it for only one step and I'll never do it again!

Video on youtube.com coming soon ......seriously!

Well, Scot Free has completed his contract with Huis Ten Bosch and has headed back to Canada...but before he left he wanted to have the group of us to go out for a sailboat ride in the Huis Ten Bosch bay. We talked to the big bosses and they arrange a special discount price for us to sail in the bay. We all had a great time. The next day Scot packed his bags for his trip back home. It's been great working with Scot and he made our off time fun much more FUN!

We also must say goodbye to Flora...one of the Hungarian musician. We planned a fun party with music, great food, drinks, and even dancing. But the funniest part of the evening was when Jeno decided to balance a glass of red wine on his head while wearing white pants....as you can see by the pictures below...it didn't go to well for him.




Editor's note --

*First interactive blog that I've written that is...I'm sure someone somewhere may have done this before....but this is MY blog and I say I'm the first!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

BBQ funBBQ fun
BBQ fun

Is that Mike coming? Quick hide the BBQ!
Have a Good One Scot...After This Trip He Went Back To CanadaHave a Good One Scot...After This Trip He Went Back To Canada
Have a Good One Scot...After This Trip He Went Back To Canada

It was fun to working with you at Huis Ten Bosch..we all miss ya!


2nd July 2007

Thank you
Thanks for all the time you put into your blog. I love the pictures, keep up the good work and I'll keep looking and reading.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb