People. People. And more people. In Tokyo.


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
November 24th 2008
Published: December 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

I have always been a fan of crazy, busy, action-packed cities. And I have always been a fan of people-watching.

Tokyo did not disappoint.

It's amazing just how many people walk the streets of Tokyo. And it's amusing to watch those people walk the streets of Tokyo.

You get the good-looking, well dressed couples.

You get the crazy-looking, stick-out-like-a-sore-thumb, young people.

You get the plain-looking, suited-up, briefcase-carrying businessmen.

You get the serious-looking students in school uniforms.

You get the happy-looking families with babies or young kids.

You get the friendly-looking, super cute, old people.

You get the adorable-looking little kids.

You get the handsome-looking, stylish guys with perfect hair.

You get the (overly) made-up, stiletto- and skirt-wearing, 20-something-year-old women.

You get the mismatched-outfit-wearing individuals.

You get the pleasant-looking, random foreigners.

You get the sketchy-looking, rude, foreign man who tells your friend to f*ck off.
(My friend stopped to ask him for directions and that a-hole started yelling at her. Dude had an attitude.)

You get the Japanese Johnny Depp look-a-like and his multilingual Japanese friend, Pepe, at a bar.

You get the French-/English-/Japanese-speaking dude from France in the club.

You get the older-looking men, claiming to be in their 20’s, from Turkey, who want you to be their Cinderella, and who want to buy you a goat.

You get a whole lot of everything in this city. It’s fantastic.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Free hugsFree hugs
Free hugs

Harajuku
I love the madness!I love the madness!
I love the madness!

Shibuya--World's busiest crosswalk


3rd December 2008

hello
Hi Adri, That is crazy....but looks very nice...you know how I like that too. Just my style of crazyness, big city with lots of people walk left and right and everywhich way. Enjoy. Have a wonderful stay in Japan. Love, Mom and Dad
29th December 2008

Hola!
Hi remember me? I love your blog. You look like you are having so much fun. I look forward to reading more of your adventures. Take care, Tim

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb