Yen, Baht and Another Plane


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo
December 20th 2006
Published: December 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We're heading home! Just a quick note to let you know we're leaving the Tokyo Airport in a little while after a great, wonderful, educational trip.

I will upload the photos to the past blog entries and also try to add some video clips, so check back in the next couple of days for updates. I will also add the last couple of days to the blog list.

To everyone at ENV (Vietnam) and Wildaid Thailand, THANK YOU! Thanks for the great in situ work you do, as well as for your efforts to make us feel at home. We truly appreciate your efforts.



Advertisement



20th December 2006

wow
flickr... i demand you put your photos on flickr. what an amazing trip. maybe next time you need an environmental lawyer to go along?
22nd December 2006

are you home yet? Need a ride from the airport? (I got behind in keeping up with your blog.... Nice cub pics, I'd say they were cute, but someone I know might see that.) - Angela
23rd December 2006

Home sweet home
Thanks for the offer of a ride, but I'm home now and plan to stay in my house as much as possible for at least the next 24 hours. Looking forward to catching up! BTW, we all know you're a softie and really like puppies and babies and little Clouded leopard cubbies, so you're the only one in denial! :)
28th December 2006

Welcome home! I just finished reading your entire trip - what an awesome experience. The photos add so much to the stories, and your descriptions were great. Thanks for taking the time to share so much of your adventure! See you sometime soon!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb