Roppongi night!


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Roppongi
October 17th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

spent most the day asleep, still catching up from jet lag! had some food and a shower then started drinking, amaretto and coke - mmmm!! we then started our mission for a night out in roppongi, which is apparently the best nightlife in tokyo, and gotta say.. it didn:t let me down! went with the 2 irish girls and toko, already pissed most the journey. we started with kareoke and i have to say it was one of the funniest moments of my life, it was beyond hilarious. we had our own boothe and sang all the classics from spice girls to abba for an hour, whilst drinking mango/grape sake.

after that we went to an awesome bar/club called gaspanic. its amazing how much we get started at for being different, gotta say i love standing out in the crowd ha! by this piont i was hammered off tequila shots and we actually danced on the bar... oh my daysssssssssss!! me zoe and toko left the irish girls in there and went for some food.. and somehow ended up at mcdonalds, typical of me! met this seriously cute guy from northampton who helped me order food as he has been here 14 months. the other 2 went into a very cheap ramen restaurant while i was outside with this hottie, exchanged emails.. good times! and he has emailed, woohoo. anyway i joined the others and feasted on some delicious gyoza.. which was only 180 yen, which is about 70p back home, amazing! however we had to go and bugger it all up because toko then suggested doing a runner without paying.. i somehow at the time thought this was an awesome idea because i:d always wanted to do this at least once in my life and i thought if i cant in tokyo then where can i do it.. so we did.. we ran all the way down to the station and just as we thought we got away with it the watiress appeared and started mouthing off ha. so we had to go back and pay, embarrassing! especially as 2 american guys from our hostel showed up and were like whats going on here.. good lord! it was hilarious though. anyway by this time it was about 7am so headed back home, and ended up gettin the tube to the opposite end of tokyo. dear oh dear.. but eventually at 7.30am found our way back and crashed out.. good times!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb