Last Day in Tokyo


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Minato
March 31st 2023
Published: March 31st 2023
Edit Blog Post

Blog 6_Japan_2023



March 26 Can we say it’s all the same again: fog, overcast & rain? – Temperature 14°C



Today we were required to conduct our self-administered COVID test and submit the results to the VeriFLY website.



So, this morning we did the test, photographed the results on our phones and uploaded the results to VeriFLY. We both had negative results, YEAH and have now been cleared to at least enter the cruise terminal. VeriFLY accepted my documentation, but Brooke’s is still pending, who knows what new wrinkle will appear tomorrow in Yokohama.



Went back to watch the giant Gundam robot, Unicorn go through his motions. He has minimal animation of his shoulder armour, face, and horn along with some panels displaying red lighting. Recorded the show on my iPhone in the rain over the tops of a score of umbrellas.



After the show we went into the adjoining mall to have a look around. It appears that a good portion of the Tokyo population were out shopping as the seven-story mall was packed. Brooke found a Pandora shop and picked up a cherry blossom for her bracelet as a remembrance of our visit to Tokyo.



Returned to the hotel soaked once again and got ready for dinner.



VeriFLY for Brooke is still “Pending”.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb