Day 117: Gaijin Nemisis in lurve


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Saitama » Saitama
July 23rd 2008
Published: July 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

I don't blame you, Gaijin NemisisI don't blame you, Gaijin NemisisI don't blame you, Gaijin Nemisis

I mean, who wouldn't want some of this fine piece of ass?
Haha! the gaijin nemisis is back on the radar!!

Sanae's been on holidays for the past week from work, and as I don't have any morning lessons we've been enjoying a sloth-ish life sleeping in until 11:30am and staying up until 4:00am eating Ice Cream, gossiping, making plans for the summer and practicing dance routines. You know the usual kind of stuff you do in Japan in the early hours of the morning.
Tonight, to vary the routine, we met up after dancing, paid a visit to her parents, and then tottered off to the public path for some relaxing, cleansing happy times.
What does this have to do with Gaijin nemisis? I hear you ask urgently, anxiously waiting for the news.
Well, I'll tell you. After the public bath it was still quite early (for us anyway, 11:27pm) so we walked to Tsutaya (our local DVD store) for the next installation of CSI: Miami and once at the Tsutaya, separated and wandered about aimlessly examining other DVDs that we weren't planning on getting, but were happy to browse over, in the air conditioning, rather than face the walk back home. I was gleefully pulling down a title from the manga porn section when Sanae came bustling over to me, a very serious look on her beautiful japanese face.

"Leah san" she whispered to me, taking the manga porn out of my hand and placing it reproachfully back on the shelf.
"Something strange just happened to me"
She then went on to explain that she was wandering through shelves when a white male approached her and asked her for the time. Glancing curiously at the watch blatantly strapped to his wrist, she reached into her bag to check the time on her phone when the white male stopped her gently and asked if she would look at the watch on his wrist instead. Sanae shot him a quizzical look and started to edge away backwards. The white male said "Wait! I have bad eyesight!" and tried to touch her on the arm which is when she turned and ran to me.
I was immediately suspicious and inquired after her assailant "What did he look like?"
Sanae hesitated "Well, he was gaijin"
"Did he have brown hair?" I barked "A funny little face with mean eyes and he's not very tall?"
Sanae nodded.
"Bastard" I hissed under my breath "it must have been the Gaijin Nemisis"

We moved quickly through the store, passing the Korean new releases, the Apanman cartoons and the aisle completely devoted to Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt (A whole aisle! This has got to be the coolest DVD store in the world) and saw a brunette head disappearing furiously down the stairs. I ran to the window and pushed my face against the glass to watch his hasty retreat. My fingers cleched themselves involuntarily into a small fist.
"You better run Gaijin Nemisis" I muttered grimly to his retreating back through the glass.
"Cause when I catch you, you'll learn a lesson or two about messing with my woman on CSI: Miami night".
I narrowed my eyes once more, and then turned back to Sanae, who was completely over the whole debacle and calmly renting the DVDs at the counter, smiling peacefully and humming to herself.
"It was him" I declared in a stern, no-nonsense voice. "It was the Gaijin Nemisis"
Sanaes eyes widened with the drama of it all and slung the DVD into her handbag
"Well" she said quite happily "He does not like you, but I think he definately likes me"

Isn't Sanae so funny?

Oh and as a side note; On the way home from Tsutaya I counted vending machines - There are TWENTY EIGHT on the 20 minute walk between the Tsutaya and our flat. TWENTY EIGHT . Two for Ice Cream, Three for cigarettes and Twenty Three for drinks. You can never go thirsty in Japan.


OH! And just as I finished writing this blog there was a big small earthquake (magnitude 6 in the North!) which made our mirror dance!
Gajin Nemisis, twenty eight vending Machines and a magnitude 6 earthquake! You don't get more exciting than that!!


Advertisement



23rd July 2008

Oh mah lawd.
A WHOLE AISLE? I knew I missed Japan for a reason. And 28 Vending machines? That's it? Are you sure? Did you only count the machines on one side of the road? There should be more. (heheheh) AND OMG, EARTHQUAKE. I missed it! *sadsauce* Earthquakes are so much funnnnnnnnn!

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb