Snow factor


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Fukushima
April 3rd 2009
Published: April 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey,

So been super busy this week.
Went snowboarding for 3days! was so much fun!
the snow was awesome, cold at times but can be very warm during day.!!
Did a 2hr lesson in snowboarding with andrew as my interpreter! and went from there to the slopes!
First day was a big learning curve with a few spills, and day #2 went much better. But i did manage to roll my ankle a couple of times!.
Yep i did a small injury! not too bad but i decided to stay away from the snow on day3 just incase i did some more damage, did not want to spoil the rest of the trip. Crane kept at it while i chilled out inside and ventured out to take some photos. Was super windy that day and couldn:t be out for long. This snow resort was totally Japanese, not one english word in sight!!! Rooms were traditional, and the food was good at times! Good being dinner, and breakfast was feral!!!!! cold fish, fermented soy beans, pickled veg etc!!! grose!!!!!
Day 3 the kitchen made me a special bkfast, they went out and bought stuff just for me. These people here are so amazing, they'll do anything for you in a second!

I‘ll continue 2moro. I had written my whole blog but this bloody keyboard screwed me over and i lost it all.
Jap/Eng board has too many buttons to make thing wrong!

will update asap if i can figure out what to do.
photos to come!!!!

CYA soon.!!!!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb