Tidung Island


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Jakarta » Kepulauan Seribu
March 27th 2014
Published: March 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

snorkling Tidung islandsnorkling Tidung islandsnorkling Tidung island

bersama Saulendra Traveler
Pulau Tidung is one of the Thousand Islands District of the South , Tidung Island Village , North Jakarta , Indonesia . The total area of ​​the island Tidung approximately 109 ha with a population of approximately 5000 people . Tidung island is divided into two islands , namely Pulau Tidung Large and small Pulau Tidung , the large island Tidung more on islands inhabited by local Tidung and daily activities . whereas for small island use as Tidungcultivation or plantation such as palm trees , guava trees , lemon trees , mangroves and others.

Pulau Tidung Tidung large and small islands in connecting with the long bridge , which was known Bridge of Love , a very strategic location of the island Tidung to be made as a tourist attraction of the island is located in the north jakarta , jakarta mileage northern part of the island of Muara Angke Tidung Ferry boat capacity of approximately 250 passengers about 2-3 hours sea journey.

Pulau Tidung in the Thousand Islands has now become a favorite tourist attraction that provides tour packages Tidung island with accommodation that can support the visitor while on the island Tidung , the main attraction on the island Tidung connecting bridge between islands is a great Tidung with Tidung small island that is the Bridge of Love , at the beginning there basin bridge which is often used to jump free with a height of about 5-7 meters into the seabed.

Pulau Tidung provides a wide range of food and soft drinks to visitors encountered in the township or any Tidung island in the sights of the island such Tidung : Bridge of Love , pine gazebo , gazebo white sand etc. . Tidung Island is one of the villages in the Office of thousand islands that Tidung Island Village , not only that Tidung island also has a district office Thousand Islands South Police Station . and is equipped with tidung Island public school education ranging from elementary school ( SD ) or Madrasah Ibtidaiah ( MI ) , Junior High School ( SMP ) or junior secondary school ( MTs ) to Vocational School ( SMK ).

Being Pulau Tidung Ecotourism Island since the beginning of 2009 until now the interest of the traveling or visitors continues to increase each annually , Tidung island can accommodate up to 2X visitors of the
Jembatan CintaJembatan CintaJembatan Cinta

Tidung Island
population of the island Tidung , on weekday visitors ranging from 200-400 participants and attendees for the weekend 1000-6000 even more so when it is a national holiday.

sumber : http://www.tidungisland.asia/2014/02/tidung-indonesian-island.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb