Feel Various Activities Fun In The Thousand Islands


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Jakarta » Kepulauan Seribu
March 24th 2014
Published: March 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Feel Various Activities Fun In The Thousand Islands




Thousand Islands is one great place to spend leisure time with family, friends and loved ones. The many islands that can be visited tourist attractions makes it a very interesting and love to pass. In addition to providing beautiful scenery and a refreshing eye, it turns out there are lots of exciting and fun activities you can do with a group there more to Kepulauan Seribu .

Tourism activities in the Thousand Islands




Fun activities that you can feel Among them are:
Visiting historic sites as a means of education or knowledge for young children, such as Fort Martello Kelor Island as well as a glance at the Dutch heritage in Onrust Archaeology Park.
Enjoy underwater tour with snorkeling or diving tries Umbrella Island, Pari Island and various other island.
Doing water sports and some games that adrenaline that can add excitement and leisure holiday long weekend with your loved ones . And there are many more activities in the Thousand Islands tour you can do to Pulau Seribu .

Thousand Islands ?




That at least some of the activities that you can feel by visiting the Thousand Islands . In addition to spending time together, enjoying the marine tourism in the country itself will increase the attractiveness of foreign tourists to come and share in the excitement nature presented in our beloved country. Thus, it will indirectly give a positive value for the sustainability of tourism activities in Indonesia now and future in the Thousand Islands more to Pulau Seribu .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0601s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb