Bagaimana Cara Mengunjungi Pulau Tidung


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Jakarta » Kepulauan Seribu
December 30th 2013
Published: December 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Bagaimana Cara Mengunjungi Pulau Tidung

When the holidays arrive the working day has arrived, of training course to Bagaimana Cara Mengunjungi Pulau Tidung , the followers who have a family tourist was keen to program and prepare to invite loved ones and his brother each to rejoice the holidays, but at times we are baffled to getaway exactly where the absence of reference web sites, this time I will give some references about a very fascinating vacationer location which Tidung Island and how to Tidung Island Reserve.

Data Tidung Island Thousand Islands Jakarta?




For people of you who are in Jakarta, Depok, Bogor and Bandung and surrounding places why confused and having all the way to a getaway? Attempt it after and once again for holidays Tidung island only will take about 2.five hours to get to the island this Tidung from Muara Port Angke and about 1 hour from Marina Ancol. Tidung Island has two very stunning island is a small island and the island Tidung Tidung large, which began much in the fascination of site visitors from Jakarta and encompassing areas, for more info remember to read Pulau Tidung Island.

Details Tidung Island Tour Package




Amenities What you get is:


Tickets Crossing Angke PP, Ac one night lodging, Eating three times perasmanan, Streets to the Bridge of Love, Bicycle, Snorkling, Gear Been to Ship Island, snorkling + Other, Underwater Camera, BBQ, Tour Information



Perorangnya Deal Price is:








• two people = 650,000 to personal
• three-four people = 450,000 to person
• five-six people = 380,000 perorangnya
• seven-9 people = 330,000 perorangnya
• ten individuals = 310,000 perorangnya


For more details on Journey Package deal Information Harga Paket Wisata Pulau Tidung Island you can go to our formal web site in get to locate out the extensive range of tour offers and tour pricing choices we offer, of course, at an cost-effective price tag.

The Tourism actions in the island Tidung ?




Tidung islands such as the vacationer island which is a rule-based mostly populace, the population fasn Tidung lodging available on the island whilst the Huge Island Tiny Tidung only uninhabited farm and mangrove forest in kelolala by the govt to sustain the equilibrium of mother nature farming around the massive island and the island Tidung Tidung small. Several actions you can try 1 of them you can truly feel watersport like banana boating, jet skiing, or canoeing. If you currently use a Travel Agent Vacation Providers Thousand Island you can really feel snorkling pursuits and kepulau Been About Paket Wisata Pulau Seribu .

How To Reserve Tidung Island ?




If you are intrigued to invite you and your household for the vacations to the island you can right get in touch with Tidung Get in touch with Tidung Island on our site for even more information, you can also choose a assortment of options to Tidung Island Tour Offers that we supply, remember to visit the web site Our formal Tidung Island.



If you beloved this article and you simply would like to be given more info concerning

Info Pulau Tidung

Terbaru 2014 please visit the web-site.

Bagaimana Cara Mengunjungi Pulau Tidung

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb