Holiday in Bali - Days 41 & 42


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
March 1st 2006
Published: March 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Balinese dancersBalinese dancersBalinese dancers

Some of the dancers who performed at the Bumbu Bali restaurant.
Well we left Ubud and Royal Pita Maha yesterday and have arrived in Jimbaran. The hotel is really nice, but we don't get the personal attention that we received at the Royal Pita Maha!!! The hotel is right on the beach and the views are amazing, it's just a pity that the sun isn't shining. We went to a really nice seafood restaurant on the beachfront last night. Marion was a bit shocked when I had to choose which fish I wanted killing for dinner!?!?! Needless to say, I think I picked the juiciest one. However, his eyes were a bit difficult to swallow. Before the meal, four Balinese guitarists who played everything from Santana to the Beatles serenaded us!! Bali really is geared for the honeymooners, and the people really can't do enough for you!! Today has been a relaxing day by the pool, which was only interrupted by a visit to the beauty salon for a shave. Tonight we are heading to the Bumbu Bali Restaurant for some traditional Balinese food & culture. Heading to Hong Kong tomorrow, until next time take care.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1112s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb