last stop Baliiiiiiiiii


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
August 12th 2007
Published: May 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

well we got here. last stop on the Larry and Ruairi South East Asia Tour !

well after a full day of travelling we finally arrived. Last stop, final destinationno where else to go ....... and we got to meet up with our friends Paul, Talia and Lilly. We wish Vanessa and Cookie could have come, but their not making it meant we got their shared suite at the Bali Mystique Sunset Suite and we were only too happy to make full advantage of the hotels facilities !

So for the first week, i pretty much didnt leave the hotel, it was all room servixe, dvd's, swimming pool and jacussi tub. There aint no point in me shitting on about the suite, best if ya just google it and check it out for youeself if your interested.

after our time in the hotel we had to get out and get another palce, so we all downsizes and went to a hotel in Kuta, which was nice cause we got rooms beside each other and we got a bigger pool, whic as the oics show we got full advantage of !

besides eatin, drinkin, swimming and walking around the town (not to mention playing pool) we havent done much. after everything else this has been much more of a rest time before i get back to oz and start work again. anyway not to whinge about bali, but its basically the aussie equivil;ent of the irish persons majorca or the brits ibiza. but its nice to do nothing after 4 months of bloody travel !

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.047s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb