It comes to an end in Asia...


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Seminyak
July 23rd 2013
Published: July 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello everybody,

Our adventure in Asia finally comes to an end but we still have Darwin, Australia to go. We all can not wait!!!! We fly out to darwin tomorrow night at 11:00pm. Over the past few days we have done heaps. The day before yesterday we went to a new resort Villa Kya Lama that was in the middle of rice fields. It was beautiful.That morning we went for a ride on their bikes we could borrow. The ride was very nice and it was great to explore the village right next to Villa Kya Lama. Our Villa actuly had a pool to our selves except I didn't go in it cause it was cold but don't worry i am thinking of those at home. We spent a night there then headed to Seminyak to stay at another resort.This resort is nice but quite small. Today we went to the beach and had a swim but at the beach next to where we are staying. The tide was so far out at the beach it was amazing!!!! we then had lunch, we had pizzas. They were good. Then after another swim and nice showers we had dinner. The dinner was great. We are planning to have a beach day tomorrow. So I probably won't post a blog for we have to pack for our plane trip tomorrow. We also have planed a lot for Darwin and just can't wait to get there.

Thank you for reading my blog



Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb