Another Bali weekend...


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Kuta
August 21st 2011
Published: August 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

I've realised we only have one overseas tripped book for the future...eeeekkkk! I cant survive on that! 😊 So.... read in the paper that Garuda has a sale on and in 1/2hr with a nod from the hubby we are now off to Bali for a long weekend in January. I would have preferred earlier but we're going to Phuket in Sept then a camping holiday in November and kids birthdays and xmas etc etc over december...so January it is.

Now to find a kid friendly hotel with a seperate room for the kids and within walking distance of cheap local restarants.... time to go a-googling 😊)

ps. since having kids we have been going to bali quite a bit...like 4 times in 2 years...but still havent found a hotel (or area) that we 'love'. So if you have any recommendations please go for it - child friendly though! So far we've stayed at the Bali Dynasty which was just way too crowded and no cheap food around, the Melasti which was a bit too far to walk with kids for food and a bit old (and in bali that means mouldy), the Jayakarta which was ok just no wow factor and the Safari & Marine Park which was amazing but 1hr away and really youre limited to 1 or 2 days stay. So i'm thinking we'll try seminyak as we havent been there before 😊)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb