im still alive


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali » Candi Dasa
February 21st 2008
Published: February 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

So i have moved on from the awesomeness that is Ubud.

In a beach area on the east coast called candi dasa. its dead. but yesterday i did go snorkling and, i have never done so, nor did i realize how not lame it is! i compared it to diving, so i thought that you could not really get a cool experiance out of it, with just your head on the surface. Crystal clear water...and NEON fish!! i wish i had an underwater camera but, i do not.

I leave here tomorro morning, to Lovina, for a few days till im off to Java.

Rented a motor bike today, and went around for 5 hours to little fishing villages, naked children playing in water everywhere. Matt would be in heaven.

I'll end this kind of lame entry with some words of advice

if at a squatter toilet, and you really have to poo, make sure you aim properly. Cleaning up your own feces in the morning with nothing but a weak shower head and a bucket with water is not fun, especially when your room mate is waiting for the shower.

Pics updated when i get to Lovina.

Cheers and beers

Ty

Advertisement



21st February 2008

awesome
Love hearing your stories and seeing your pics so far. That is awesome you are going to Java. Scott and I are thinking about going there on our trip. Look forward to hearing about it!
22nd February 2008

We totally need to go snorkling, i have been looking around and i have found the best place in thailand to go. I believe that it is near phuket. oh ya and fuck ty! oxox
22nd February 2008

great ty really great, maybe we shouldnt share a room ;)

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb