pre-program


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Nadia
March 1st 2010
Published: March 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

So the russians are asking if i'm going to go to jagganatha puri with them, i would like to but i'm not sure if i have the money. if i go to puri i will miss the hapaniya pilgrimage, but i am not so concerned with going with a group. i can always make my own pilgrimage while reading or listening to the glories of Srila Gurumaharaja.
as far as this post goes i am posting some information on wireless internet connectivity that is accessable across india. it is quite cheap, maybe 10 dollars a month but i have no income, so if anyone feels like contributing well here is some information http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/high_speed_device.html
1500 rupees is like $40 and than 10$ a month for the fee, the entirety of my stay might cost another $40 if i do not end up going to russia and italy. if i go to these places than maybe only 1 or 2 months i will use this internet stick so $20 dollars.

anyway the festival is over and things seem to be settling down but i feel that the entirety of my travels will seem as a whirlwind which is nice, i will try to write more often.

oh avadhuta maharaja put on this awesome show in govinda kunda, he's planning on making it mobile in russia and i think it will captivate the attention of everyone in the vicinity, inticing them to take prasadam and chant the holy names of the lord. gaura purnima was quite ecstatic, i am very unfortunate though, my feet touched the devotees so many times. surely i am very sinful.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb