The whitest chicks you know in Allahabad


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Allahabad
May 27th 2013
Published: May 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

So what do two women with a free day in Allahabad do? Visit the confluence of the three holy rivers? No. Visit the Akbar fort, no, it's closed to civilians and is used by the military, do I spend time pondering our existence reaching for a higher plane of consciousness? Definitely not, see my previous bumblebeetuna post for an example of my higher thinking abilities.

If you are us you head on over to McDonald's for a crispy chicken sandwich, some French fries and a coke. You notice they do not serve beef or pork products of any kind. Then you shop in the stress free, set price shopping mall where you can find beautiful clothing made with both style and modesty in mind. Then you call it a day.

After the heat index reached 132, plans changed very quickly. And that's how it goes on the road. I read blogs about people filling up every day, actually forcing themselves to do something and then being just completely exhausted when they return from a vacation. Blah on that. I prefer naps and sort of bumbling around a bit, enjoying myself.



Tomorrow we will head out on the last leg of our Indian adventure Varanasi, will be in touch.

Advertisement



27th May 2013

Coke??? In India??
How was it?? I was/am curious if the taste was the same! Love reading about your adventures!!
27th May 2013

Totally the same!
The fries were heavenly!
27th May 2013

:)
Hahaha awesome!
27th May 2013

Taking Your time
Well it sounds like things are getting pretty much back to a little normal for the two of you,don't get in in hurry to be on the move if the weather is as hot as you sat,Grandpa and I ran into Yuma today and bought a roll-away bed for when you come down,so keep having fun.Love Ya Grams.
27th May 2013

Sounds great!
But the couch really was fine I promise. We are trying to get moving now, get up and out of here before the heat kicks in. Love ya, A

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb