Blog updates temporarily suspended - er, possibly.


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Tirunelveli
July 29th 2012
Published: July 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Due to the fact we're going on our trek later on this evening, it's unlikely that we'll be able to update the blog for the next few days. If you don't hear from us, please don't panic as access to a computer in the final days of our time in India will be difficult. When we leave Cape Comorin on Thursday we will have a 17 hour train journey and 12 hours of flights to endure - we will definitely be able to update the blog at Abu Dhabi late Friday/early Saturday (your time).

We will endeavour to pop on and regale you with tales of derring-do; Seb's schmoozing; Kate's ever-increasing bravery; Annie's over-coming of a multitude of phobias; Harry's chanting; Olly's tanning regime; Bethan's ability to talk/moan the hind legs off a donkey; Rob's wit; Jayde's gurning; Charles' showmanship; Jack's constant giggling and inability to speak 'propa'; Sarah's embarassment at Jack; Remy's love of cereal; Erin's singing and bizarre noises; Sam Clarkson's burping; Jay's ability to rise to any challenge; Tim's addiction to Red Bull; Rossina's sarcasm; Michael's skinny legs; Jake's devotion to Bear Gryll's; Tom's superb attitude and work ethic; Sam Coop's passion for Disney songs and Alex's look of constant bewilderment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb