Friday and Saturday Night Exploits


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Chennai
March 16th 2007
Published: March 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dedicated to Jaspreet Laly - RIP!!

The arrival of Navtej from the UK implemented for many nights out during the week. This galvanised us to increase the pace further into the weekend.

Friday provided a night out in Zara Tapas. A familiar surrounding which has now become accustomed as our "local". The crowd was vibrant as always, and everyone seemed to be easing into the weekend mode.
The unfortunate performance of England's batting didn't deter Navtej. Plus, the female involvement around the bar was a pleasant distraction for me!




Saturday night was geared towards the India vs Bangladesh cricket match. What a disappointment! The 3 hour coverage before the game had provided so much hope and promise...it was all forgotten by the disastrous showing of Team India. The Chola Sheraton Bar gradually became deflated and the Kingfishers earned their accolades instead.

The realisation of India's demise focused our attention to food....Peshawri restaurant overcame the hunger instantly, through the impeccable Noth Indian cuisine. The cricket was now in the past and an evenings dining granted the present.





Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 3; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 12; ; mem: 1.1mb