day 13


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Udaipur
December 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We leave Udaipur today and go to Mumbai to get our connection to Goa.
Liked it here so a little sad to be leaving but glad to be moving onto somewhere else.
Havent decided yet on whether to stay in the airport all night or go and get a hotel room, make our minds up later.
Dont fancy the night in the airport but if that what we gotta do then then that what we gotta do.
Have just e-mailed Lynz and Becca - youd think we were away forever wouldnt you the way Im going on but its nice getting mails from home when your away.
Were just sat on the roof chillin out before we leave, its a beautiful day today, the sun is really warm.
Oh how cute! as were leaving the hotel there are 1 girls playing in the courtyard, they are sat on opposite corners, jabbering away to each other with big stones up to their ears as if on a mobile....
... so what can I say... Here we are in Udaipur airport 7 hours later.. I suppose it broke up the 12 hour wait we would have had in Mumbai so the decision has been made for us, we will stay in the airport tonight... Good thing about being delayed is that we got free sarnies!! WOOHOO!
Not a lot I can say about being delayed... Finally get the flight and arrive at Mumbai - its feels like the middle of the nightand i cant believe how warm it is - you cant half tell that we have ventured south.
Loving Mumbai airport - its well nice so not bad at all, quite psoh in fact. After having a coffee we found a quiet couple of quiet seats and got in the zone - you know that one where your not asleep but your not awake??
No? must be just us then 😊
Getting the flight could have been really uneventful but I was sat next to the rudest man in the world on the flight who not content with burping really loudly in my face (much to the amusement of his family)and moaning about foreigners hit me with the seat belt when he decided to go and sit in an empty seat across the aisle!!! Karma bit his ass though cos the flight filled up and he had to move back... so I took all the elbow room and wouldnt move 😊 (so there) grrr

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb