waking up with the city


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
January 22nd 2012
Published: January 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Woke up at 6:30 still dark outside looking out of my window cup of coffee and a cigarette not the best thing to wake up with but it will do, birds singing and no monkey,s like last night man the can make a ruckus, its quiet time right now in Delhi and you better enjoy it because soon the noise will start again.

it is a strange almost surreal to wake up in India, yesterday i was too tired to really notice the different world i am in now, i am going to explore a bit today and will make pic,s so you all can follow and see the same thing i did, have to find a store to buy some stuff, like shampoo and other little things, i want to explore the bagel cafe today it is close by so i hope i can find it and don't get lost must not forget to write down the address of guest house where i stay for another day. then i move in with lalita and alex in there house in the rich part of new Delhi until we can find a apartment for me. The noise is slowly getting louder and the horns are starting to go off from the cars so much for peace at least i know if i get up at 6 like i did ill have a quiet morning time.

well that's all for now more will follow later.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb