India's scuba diving site - malvan & tarakali


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Malvan
June 12th 2017
Published: June 12th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Scuba diving is generally not associated with India but yes with andamans lakshdweep Thailand Seychelles, but guys please wake even India has few good sites for scuba diving. One very close is malvan /tarakali located on the borders of Goa and Maharashtra. Just hope on to Goa bound train from Mumbai CST travel overnight to sindhudurg and you're bang on. Take the taxi outside the station and reach the scuba diving site at malvan. This taxi/auto might pinch but do bargain before taking. Charges for the activity is around Rs 1000to 1500 per person per dip which will last for around 30 mins rest assured you do not have to be a swimmer for this activity trust me even i do not know how to swim. After lowering you in the water trainer will give you instructions and make you comfortable with the apparatus and operation. Once this quick training is done then you are ready for your life time experience of witnessing the marine life. Enjoy this beautiful experience in India even if can't make it to andamans.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb