Rejuvenate in the Lap of Nature


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Lonavala
April 14th 2021
Published: April 14th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Nature and Lonavala are synonymous and go hand in hand. The beautiful hill station even with such rampant commercialism is still a nature haven and a nature lover’s delight. Its cooling weather, its crisp winds, its greenery and the incredible flora and fauna that it still resides within itself is a marvel to behold. While a lot of people want to drive to Lonavala to have a good time and to party the weekend away, there are still many who would want to come and really appreciate its beauty for what it is.

This is why, while there are a slew of resorts and hotels that have contemporary activities, adventure parks, water parks so on and so forth in Lonavala, there are also some novel and interesting thematic nature resorts. These nature resorts provide nature starved with a wonderful avenue to once again connect with nature. Not all of them are rustic and most certainly anything less than comfortable. In fact, some of these can put you in the midst of a forest and yet give you a luxurious experience.

We have compiled a list of some of these nature resorts in Lonavala which we believe one should go visiting to help themselves reconnect with all that is natural, pure and incredible while on a holiday.

Phoebe Farms




Phoebe Farms allows you to experience staying in a cosy tent amidst the beauty of nature. In addition to having a pool within the farm, Phoebe Farms even lets you bring along your furry friend without extra charges! You could consult the stay authorities to set up a barbeque for you as well. A one night stay will cost you Rs 7500.

The Whey Side




Wake up to a scenic hill-view at The Whey Side. With a pool and a beautiful garden in the vicinity, the cottage also has an outdoor fireplace. You can bring along your pets for an extra charge. The Whey Side can also help plan your itineraries too! You can stay at this pet-friendly nature-loving abode for Rs 6500 a night.

Tooth Mountain Farms




Tooth Mountain Farms ensures that you live amid nature in an up-close and personal way. Decorated with generous amounts of pristine and unspoilt natural beauty, the cottages here also have an actual farm with fruits and vegetation growing in abundance. In addition to a beautiful poolside, the Farm also provides cycling options, if you want to pick one and bring out your inner explorer! A night’s stay is worth Rs 8500.

VK Farms




Nestled in a 4-acre farm, VK Farms is an organic arena hosting an eco-friendly accommodation. You not only can stay here but participate in some farming too! As they house a kitchen within the property, you are encouraged you to cook your own meals if you wish. Although the accommodation allows only vegetarian food, they can arrange for a special Barbeque on prior request. A one night stay is worth Rs 4000 here.

The Machan




This property is probably one of the best nature-centric properties not just in India but across Asia. Live in treehouses that are 45 feet above the ground level and hundreds of feet apart from one another. Each Machan is a luxurious experience with plunge pools, bathtubs, open decks, delicious and wholesome food, a spa, barbeque and bonfire experiences on-demand, yoga, nature trails and birding expeditions to just name a few. We truly saved the best for last with this property. Machan Rooms start at Rs 15,000 a night.

We trust this list of nature Lonavala resorts has enlivened the natural explorer in you. It’s time to load up and indulge in all things natural on your next trip to Lonavala. Until then be sure to keep travelling and make some awesome and happy travel memories when you do.


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb