11:59 p.m and counting


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Trivandrum
July 6th 2007
Published: July 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are at Christy and Lucy's house again saying our goodbyes and wanted to jump online and tell you all what's been going on. We would like to send this (possibly final) blog out to Brett who has been a great inspiration to our sister Cindy. It's been great to read your comments and know that you are thinking of us, bro. I can't wait to meet you. It reminds me of the last trip to India when we got comments from two guys names Rob and Lee. It's cool to hear from brothers and sisters while we're on the other side of the world and then meet them once we get home. Huge thanks to all the people who have lifted our spirits while we are separated from our loved ones.
We will be leaving in the morning to fly back to Delhi and then off to Chicago. We would love to make an appearance at church on Sunday morning so be on the lookout for us.
Jen, I love you and will see you soon.
Love,
Ben


hey fam!!
it is about that time for us to be leaving. and i tell you it does not seem like i've been gone for 3 weeks! but all in all i have seen so much here in india, that has changed my life for the good! once agian i say thankyou to the detroit church for the prayers and financial support to get me here! coz and mike hawthorn, i owe you two real big! i could not have done it without your help! you are my brothers!! will someone please tell my wife to pick me up at american airlines terminal @ 9:30-10 am sunday morning please!!! i can't wait to see you all. hey brian thankyou for the oppertunity to come to india! and you were right, i was like shaq to just about everybody here in india. i got so many stares! hey i gotta go, steph if you see this i love you and can't wait to see you!!!
love you all
w.damon banks




Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0774s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb