Explore the charms of this nature holiday destination


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Munnar
February 29th 2016
Published: February 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Munnar Maps

Kochi to Munnar

These houses need to speak to the fantasies people have about the area, becoming an essential part of the experience. Holiday homes such as these let you experience a romantic and magical alternative life instead. You can feel that you’re playing out childhood dreams in a fairy-tale treehouse. This is not only a simple accommodation, but a place to feed your imagination. This place is a must for bird watchers of all ages.
Eravikulam National Park is home to the NilgiriTahr and also to the Anamudi Peak which is located in the Southern region of the park. It was initially established to protect the Nilgiritahr (Nilgiri Ibex) and was recognized as a national park in the year 1978. It is spread over an area of 97 sq kms and is one of the most sought-after among the tourist attractions of Munnar.
Can continue your journey to nature where you will see tea plantations and explore the virgin forests surrounding Munnar Nature Zone Resort. You can opt for a short Nature Walk or you can carry your camping gears and go for a two to three days trekking. Just relax and enjoy Munnar .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb