Bangalore trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Chikkaballapur
April 17th 2016
Published: April 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Bangalore was never on my target as a place to visit. As my interest is in places which are more touristic. However situations made me stay in Bangalore for over a month. It's a good city. I was staying in far off place from the main city so I was very happy as there was no traffic. One a good places in India to live in. Good technology in terms of daily life has been established here. Weather was just alright. It was summer but not too hot. To get taxi was easy due to the technology. Ordering food or grocery was also made easy due to the technology. Place is booming and bursting with technology and start up businesses. This soon will spread in India as well. The MTR concept has boomed as a food business. The flipkart has boomed as an online marketing business. OLA has boomed in transportation business. And the list goes on. Lots to learn from the city. It's the right time to invest in areas like Yelhanka and buy property. Soon the return is going to double. Now heading to Ooty. More to come soon. Until then Take care.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0975s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb