Patna New attraction Part 2


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Bihar » Patna
April 17th 2016
Published: April 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

In the recent past, I had missed Patna's development track. Last visit was in January 2016. I was looking forward to a newer Patna. Lovely to see that the traffic system has improved. There are traffic lights working everywhere. Traffic police was active. The airport is getting more organized. Amazed to see that people accepted the changes as well. Amazed to see the new museum. It's the biggest museum in this part of the world and has the caliber of Asia level. The Sanjay Gandhi zoological and botanical garden was ever well maintained. There is a new park also which has started new Patna Sachivalay. The park is well maintained and is very clean. Definitely more such parks are needed and surely it will come. There were new restaurants which had also opened in almost all the major areas of Patna. I can say the only thing missing for now is the garbage disposal system. And covering the big waste water canals. The schools in Patna are really nice and of great caliber. Along with the colleges. There is a Korean language on offer in the prestigious AN College.

The recent development which was heard was zero alcohol city. This is mind blowing. Once this is fully achieved it will be one of the first big cities of India with such law. Salute to the Government. Bihar has to come up and it is on the right track. Very soon a bigger and modernized Airport is being constructed on the outskirts of Patna. This will give Patna a confidence. Business is flourishing in Patna. Heading back to Patna in May 2016, and almost sure that there are more welcoming news to be shared. Till then, take care.

Advertisement



18th July 2016

Great
Great informative article. http://www.yesmytrip.com/
25th September 2019

Car Rental in Patna
Great Content Thanks for Sharing with us , We as Bharat Taxi are providing car rental services in Patna.

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb